Dear Members and Friends of JCI Frankfurt,
As most of you know, this year's European Conference of JCI in Dublin, Ireland, could not take place in person due to the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic. Nevertheless, for all of you that are interested in the Irish economy and are keen to know how Ireland comes through these times of crisis, JCI Frankfurt is delighted to invite you to an Online Event with Mr John Lynam
, the Consul General of Ireland on 28 September 2020
, starting at 7 p.m.
The event follows this agenda:
- introduction of JCI Frankfurt
- introduction of the Consulate General of Ireland in Frankfurt
- overview in the DFA's aims and efforts to booster Ireland's economy and foreign trade
- Irish economy during times of crises: Brexit and Corona
- overview of the strongest fields of acitivity of German-Irish trade relations- how to find business opportunities in Ireland
This event is organised and hosted by the department of educational and economic affaires and the department of international affaires of JCI Frankfurt.
Only registered persons can take part in the event; to register to this event, please click here.
This virtual event will be conducted via Zoom. Registered participants will receive the Zoom entry details in due time prior to the event.
We are looking forward to your participation!
Wirtschaftsjunioren bei der IHK Frankfurt am Main e.V.
D-60313 Frankfurt am Main