JCI Multitwinning Frankfurt 2017
10International JCI Chapters
40Participants from all over Europe
4Days of Fun, Friends and JCI Spirit
JCI Multitwinning 2017
the Multitwinning in Frankfurt is getting closer. We are excited to greet you here and work and plan since last summer to offer you an unforgettable stay.
Here, we will provide you with all necessary information.
Soon we’ll also inform you how to register.
The Multitwinning Team 2017
Participating JCI Chapters
- Aurajoki (Finland)
- Esja (Island)
- Lyon (France)
- Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- Budapest (Hungary)
- Leipzig (Germany)
- Frankfurt (Germany – Hosting Chamber)
- Reykjavik (Island)
- Espoo (Finland)
- Central (Mongolia)
Register for the 2017 Multitwinning in Frankfurt am Main
Early Bird until May 31st
Regular Ticket from June 1st
*To recieve the early bird price, your registration AND your payment have to be received by JCI Frankfurt until May 31st
Registration is open
To register for the 2017 Multitwinning, use the following link:
Register for the 2017 Multitwinning in Frankfurt am Main.
- participation in the official program
- food at lunch time and at dinner
- entrance fees of the official program
- transportation with the group
- home hospitality for all external guests during the official program (Thursday 27th to Monday 31st).
Not included are
- unofficial program before the official start on Thursday evening
- unofficial program after the official end on Monday after lunch
- after program (like pub crawl, etc.) in the evenings
- home hospitality during the inofficial program (before Thursday 27th and/ or after Monday morning August 01st). See exceptions under the section "Accomodation"
- transportation between your accomodation (whether it’s home hospitality or a hotel or a hostel or …) and the meeting points
- transportation between the airport/ station/ etc. to and from your accomodation (also we’ll try our best to get it organized)
Multitwinning 2017 Program – Falling in love with Germany
- welcome evening (official start)
- reception by the city of Frankfurt with small snack
- interactive city tour
- company visit
- river cruise
- leisure time (for shopping, alternatively visit of the birth house of the German writer Johann Wolfgang Goethe with small museum)
- summer party of JCI Frankfurt
- surprise event (hint: with visit and tasting)
- company visit
- farewell (official end)
The program cannot be guaranteed and may have to be changed for whatever reason.
Of course we'll look after you, so food is included (lunch time and dinner time).
We are happy to provide home hospitality to all external guests during the official program (Thursday 27th to Monday 31st).
In case you plan to arrive a day earlier or to leave a day later:
please check with your host if an extended home stay is possible. We on the other hand try to match you as far as possible due to your travel plans. So please let us know these information as soon as you know them.
Join our facebook group for the latest updates.
This unofficial program is not included in the participation fee.
- Sightseeing (until afternoon, before the official program will have started)
- Frankfurt Nightlife (after the welcome evening)
- Frankfurt Nightlife (after the river cruise)
- Frankfurt Nightlife (after the surprise trip)
- Sightseeing (after the official program will have ended)
The single sightseeings depend on the number of guests who will already arrive on Wednesday (July 26th) or on Thurday morning respectively who will leave on Monday evening or on Tuesday (Aug. 01st).
The unofficial program is completely on everyone’s own expenses. Any private accomodation provided may only last from Thursday to Monday, so please check with your hosts if arriving a day earlier or leaving a day later is ok with them.
See you soon in Frankfurt am Main
- Andreas Ellenberger: Workshops
- Tim Heiler: Website and Nightlife Program
- Christiane Starke: Home Hospitality
- Gabriele Breuninger: Welcome
- Thomas Blechschmied: Food
- Rico Förster: Transportation
- Stefanie Kaulich & Uwe Beyer: City Tour
- Karoline Reimann & Haiko Harms: Pickup Service
- Eva Brodehl: Unofficial Program
- Julia Rieche & Jan Reiter: Controlling
- There is no guarantee for the correctness of the shared information.
- Also, the program might be due to changes.
- As we are no travel agency and do not earn anything by providing this event, we cannot give any liablitiy. With your registration, you also accept that any liablity is excluded.
- Please make sure that you have a health insurance covering your trip to Frankfurt
- With your registration you accept that pictures will be taken and might be used for JCI promotions (website, facebook, broschures, etc.)
- With your registration you will accept that your personal data will be used for organisational reasons (for the Multitwinning) and will be shared with the participants (name, JCI chapter, mail address, cell phone number).
- In case you register, you confirm that you are aware of all above conditions. With your registration, you accept all conditions at the website and in the disclaimer.
Click here to register for the 2017 Multitwinning in Frankfurt am Main.